We all do it…

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Every parent does it.  Every parent thinks, “Wow.  My kids are the BEST kids.  How did I get so lucky to get the greatest kids ever?”  Maybe not that exact thought, but something to that effect.  And that’s the way it should be.  That’s how our children know just how loved they are.  We are amazed by them, how smart they are, how beautiful, how funny, how clever.



I love those moments.  The ones where I go racing for the camera to try to capture a moment that I won’t get back, because they grow and change so fast.  It doesn’t bother me that no matter how many times I clear hundreds of pictures from my camera, the next week there are at least 500 photos of my sweet babies.  I don’t care that my computer memory is probably half full of pictures, many of which look almost exactly the same.  Someday, those pictures will be all I will have to remind me of their sweetness when they were so small.

Tuesday, I went to Target for groceries and had one of those days.  My girls were just beyond adorable.  Something about their smiles sucked me in!  Can you blame me?  Look at these cuties!

DSCN3768DSCN3770

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP