Where to start…

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Well, you may not expect this.  It’s been over three weeks since I’ve posted, so I really should recap the last three weeks, post cute pictures of my girls, etc., but I’m not going to do that. 

Why?

Because something very exciting is happening tomorrow, and it has nothing to do with my babies.



We watched a LOT of musicals growing up and one of my favorites is West Side Story.  I used to dance around to all of the songs wishing that I was in a purple dress that flared out when I spun around, like Anita (one of the main characters). 



I made Dan sit through the movie once when it was on TV and couldn’t believe it when he fell asleep!  Well, he saw a preview this weekend and it turns out it’s the 50th anniversary of the musical so for one night they’re showing a re-mastered version of the film at AMC theaters around the country.  I can’t wait!!


If you’re interested…check it out here.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP